Friday, April 22, 2011

Chatting Over Coffee Friday

    Hi, I am finally able to sit down here again on a Friday and chat to you all. And yes it is over coffee. I have recovered  form my 32ozer. Speaking of coffee, yesterday on my way home from Missoula , I stopped at the coffee shack and order a 20 oz, latte with low fat milk and only 3 shots, oh and a little sugar free Butter Rum, YUMMY. Had a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free. What a deal, Wait  20+20=40 Oz's. 
No really I learned my lesson. One was moms.
  Took Mom yesterday to a new hearing aids place. Nice man. Mom has hearing aids now, but the lady she was seeing, keeps her waiting for over an hour each time, just to see her. The last 3 appointments she waited over an hour Mom just got up and left. That is why we went to a new place. Mom is taking back the ones she has now, for various reason. Getting new one that fit inside the ear.  I know when Mom doesn't have them on. 
  Me. " Mom come and eat."
Mom gets up and goes to the window and looks out.
Me." Mom what are you doing?"
Mom . " I don't see any sheep in the yard."
   I have plenty of days like that.  She doesn't like to wear them , they make her ears itch. So back to the Hearing place we go.

   Mom and I stopped at a Mexican restaurant in Lolo. Named Heraldo's. Very good place , if you are ever in Lolo stop by. Anyway after a great meal, I decided to stop for the coffee. I thought I did good by just getting the 20ozer. It was like dessert. Hey does anyone know what Mexican Flan is? I thought about it. Was going to ask, but didn't want to find out then not order it.  So I had coffee instead.
 
   Happy Wedding day Saturday to my niece Cheyenne, Wish I could be there with you. Much happiness and love to you and David. Send me pictures.

     Here is my advice for what its worth. When you have a grey haired elder living with you and you have to take them anywhere , where you have to wait out in a waiting room for them , DRESS them in something bright. Like Orange, I take her in and wait for her and I don't know how many times I look up from my book because I see some grey haired old lady and think it is mine , but it isn't. I never knew there were so many Elders around.

     Advise for the ladies, go out and buy yourself the bath washing gloves. They are great. They lather well, they even fit my big old hand. Best thing I have found other then shower body scrub for removing the top layer of skin. Come on ladies I know you all know what I am talking about. I was so smooth after I used those gloves. Well worth the 2 bucks at Walmart.

Question of the week. What shoes do you have from 1979?

   I have a pair of Dr. Schols. the originals wooden ones with the leather strap, I still wear them.
My dad was badly hurt in a truck accident in 1979 and was in the hospital . My brother Fran came home on leave from the Navy and I was walking { Clomping ) around the hospital in them.  Next thing I know is my brother taking me to the store and buying me my first pair of Nike's. Nice wish I still had them too.
   Saw on EBay a pair of Dr. Schols going for $ 80.00 the original  Mine not for sale. 

Till my next talking, Peace and Happiness
     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment