Thursday, April 14, 2011

FAT HAT TUESDAY

Wow it has been a busy week for me , so be sure to check out Chatting Over Coffee Friday.
 So Fat Hat Tuesday, is on Thursday this week. This cute  little fireman hat I made for my grandson's birthday. I crocheted  it in about 3 hours. I did pull  it out twice, the first time it looked way to big, It fit my hubby's fat head. The next time it was to small , looked newborn. The 3rd time just right, well it was his 3rd birthday. So I guess it was fitting..
  The two red things on the yellow patch were to be axes, my daughter thought they were shovels. My grandson thought that this was the greatest hat ever. I also sent him a fire truck, and a kids bag of fire stuff . My Hubby is a fireman here MT. so he brought it home to put in the box.
  My daughter said he was very happy with it all, and he put the hat on right away. It made him happy, and that is what Granny's are for. So I am happy too.

 So till next talking , Peace and Happiness to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment