Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FAT HAT TUESDAY

   Hi, here's a new one I thought I would try.   I love hats , big hats, little hats, paper hats, hats that I made.
  I love to crochet so a lot of my hats will end up on this Fat Hat Tuesday. This hat my BFF got for me  to go along with her Buffalo Hat. This is one of my favorites.   My bear hat, never wear this one while hunting in MT.
   I was going to do a fat fashion Tuesday ,but figured you all didn't need to see that. So that is why I am doing hats. Hang with me I have a lot of hats.
  I am just learning how to add pictures , soon maybe I will be able to do links.


Till my next Talking, Peace and Happiness

1 comment:

  1. you know what would be funny? wear this hat and stand over your husband in the middle of the night while he's sleeping (maybe poke him a li'l) and see what happens when he opens his eyes!! hilarity ensues!! hehehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete