Tuesday, April 5, 2011

   OMG, I went to a well known coffee shack around here to get a latte. You all know how I love my coffee.
I could drink it in the Morin, afternoon ,dessert, and before bed. I am talking I love my coffee!!!
   I am looking at the menu for the favor' s of  their sugar free syrups. Okay I have a choice of 12  favors. With nuts, without that nutty taste, white, chocolate, white chocolate. Rum, English toffee, etc. I decided on the English toffee . Okay that done and it only took to 5 minutes to decide that.
  Now the size , you got 6 oz,8 oz, 12oz, 22 oz, and hold your hat batman, 32 Oz's , guaranteed to keep you going for two days . Guess which one I got. That's right 32ozer. I figured I would be sipping on that thing all day.That only took five minutes to decide that one.
  32ozer , sugar free English toffee, LOW FAT milk ( got to watch the cals) with five shots, Latte please.
12 smakaroos later and 8 minutes waiting time. I got the two handed coffee.It barely fit in my cars drink holder. Now for the drive home , I did get it with the little slipping straws. Must  maintain my lady like status. Okay their is straight away , and no other cars are coming in my direction, hands off wheel and slip. Back down, Spit it on widow shield cause that monster is HOT!!! Where was the fricking warning? I ask you "How was I know to know that it takes at least two hours to cool that thing down."
  Pull over and put it in park , dig around under the mounds of stuff on backseat, aha I find a half full water bottle. (notice how I said half full) . I know I have paper towels I never leave home without them. Clean off inside of window and dashboard. I open lid off monster cup , blow , stir, blow, a touch of water. Lid back on , small sip. Still hot.
   Arrive home, take the lid off stir, sip , alright I can drink it now. I drink, and drink some more, nowIcangaranteethat , thatistheBESTcoffeeever,and whatdayisitTIMEigotplentyarrrggggggggg..............


  * Missing my wife , last seen wearing pink PJ's , one brown slipper, may have lost it by now. 
If found please do not approach on foot , she may be dangerous. Call Victor Fire Department.*
  
 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love reading your talking to clouds posts. They always make me smile : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12?!!! I flinch when I pay close to 5!! I have since bought those torani syrups to do coffee at home. look into it and and an espresso machine :)
    p.s. watch it, coffee can be hot ;) hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete