Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FAT HAT TUESDAY

 Hi every one , ITS FAT HAT TUESDAY!!!
And I am finally on time on my Tuesday 's posting. This is one of the hats I have crocheted.
I love a good hat.
      So now that the sun is finally shining here , I feel like having a tea party. You know , like Mad Hatter tea party. All women , crazy hats, those cute little sandwiches cut into cute little shapes. Stuffed full of, olives,ham, little cheeses, oh and lots and lots of little cakes. OK you got me , BIG cakes. and yummy tea, cold, hot, and luke warm.
   Where all of us women sit around and talk about the women who didn't come to my tea party, and laughing till tea comes out my nose. I know that some of you have actually seen that happen to me, and I have seen the same on you. You know who you are , {Lisa}. Ha, Ha!
   I would even wear my summer dress with my rain boots. But alas my dress hasn't got here yet. But when it does , tea party my house.
   Who's coming and what's you thoughts on tea, sandwiches and cakes. Lets do it!!!

Till my next talking, Peace and Happiness

1 comment:

  1. I love the hat. I have just read all your blogs and what a joy to 'hear' you. No one, and I mean No One, can tell a story like you can. Miss you girl. - Deann

    ReplyDelete