Saturday, February 5, 2011

8 AM Terror

  So I roll out at bed at 8 am,  as most of you know that is way early for me , my mind and body  think that it is still the middle of the night. I stumble and slip and fall into the bathroom, because my eyes are still closed. Like most women , the first thing I do is sit down on my throne, but here is where I may differ, where most women think about the day ahead, I sit there and think about the  weird dreams I have had through out the night. ( Really a rickshaw being pulled by some man,and me, with reins and a whip in my hands. Got to stop watching late night TV commercials) I sit just a little longer knowing that when I stand again that I must open my eyes , so I don't stumble and fall into the tub. ( don't want to have to call the young firemen to get me up, that would scar them deeply , maybe for life.) Plus ,this also makes sure that every extra ounce of weight is gone from my body. I stand, I  reach over and turn on the light, I slide over to in front of the sink , I slowly open my eyes, UUUGGGGHHHHH, the mirror, Why is it, I always forget that , that thing is still there? Take one step back , look down and over to right and there it is ."THE SCALES".
   As I stand there looking at that thing ,so many thoughts run ( okay , walk ) through my mind. To step on it, would  change my whole day. If I have gained I might as well go back to bed , cause why get up if I can"t  have  breakfast, lunch and a just a small salad for dinner. Call the firemen , because I have passed out..( this isn't really what would happen, but try to stop my brain from thinking that way) If I have stayed the same weight , then I have to walk a little farther down the road, which means passing the mean old Lady's house and getting yelled at, if I go the other way I have to sort of jog pass the other old Lady's house so she doesn't stop me to talk about the mean old lady down the street , so jogging causes me to have a twisted ankle, Call the firemen ,This would bring terror to my day and the firemen . But wait what if I dropped a 1/2 a pound or better yet 1 whole pound. There will be singing and dancing down my hall way , I could have fruit on top of my cottage cheese, butter on my toast. So much rejoicing would be going on that I would skip down the porch steps and trip and break my leg, so I would have to call the above mentioned firemen.
      I drop my robe , I pick up one foot set it down, pick up the other foot, set it down. I bend over and look down, and turn on the shower, forget the scale why let something like a pound ruin my day. Beside I must think of our firemen, and their well state of  their being.

So till my next Talking, Peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment