Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thinking about yesterday Ponder

  So yesterdays post 2/15/11  has me pondering again , because of what I said. " tell them you would go with them to talk to sort of friend". Now how can I tell them that when, knowing what I do , shouldn't I be the one to go to the sort of friend? How can I give that advise , when I myself am not going to go anywhere near this, for 1 thing I do not know who the sort of friend is , or even the good friend that this person was talking about. So I called her today and asked her what she has done?  "Nothing yet. " So I say" forget what I told you , and do what your heart tells you, you know these people, I do not." So how can I judge? I can not.
  This is your life and you got to live it your way , not mine. You have got to go out and get this life experience for your self, I mean how else are you going to grow as a person. I have done a lot in my life and this is how I found out what was the right way for me. when t I can go to bed  each night and be okay with how my day went. So ask me about love , food , even bitch about the day. But no more moral questions, you got to make up your own mind on that.
    Okay now with that said , I know that I will be able to sleep tonight, feeling that I did that right thing for "ME".

Till my next Talking , Peace and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment