Tuesday, February 15, 2011

 Here is my ponder for the day. I have many ponders through out my day ,but this is one that sticks with me. This one is not a funny ponder, as some of them have me laugh at myself. This is one about morals. Mine , yours, I guess it should be everyone. I would hope so anyway.
  Remember (if you read my other blogs) I told you one of my brothers is a health nut. Well I am a, whats right is right and wrong is wrong. I love justice, peace and doing the best I can to do what is the right thing to do. This is one of my soap boxes. I am sure that you will get to read more of my soap boxes as I blog. But with all this being said. Let me soap box this .
  It was brought to me as this. Question. " What to do , I have a good friend , who stole from another friend, but she is just a sort of a good friend. My good friend stole from my sort of good friend's PC, good friend stole it to sell to get some money to by a little smoke , (HAPPY SMOKE) wink, wink. And most likely a little something else. Again wink, wink. I love my good friend , and don't want her to get in trouble , but I don't want her to buy anything either. So should I tell the sort of friend about who stole her PC?"
  My first thought is "SAY WHAT', you hang out with people who steal and are drug users!!" Then I said' I had think about it." I mean wrong is wrong. But could I turn in my best friend? I like to give advise that I my self would follow. Something that I myself have done , will do, and feel good about doing it. Knowing that I have done the right thing for me. So I have to think would I turn my best friend in. I have to say I don't know. But knowing  me now at this time in my life I would not be with people that 1. do drugs, 2. steal. I do not do these things myself and do not want to be around that. So I guess that takes care of that.
  So now I say , " Tell your "friend" that for one stealing is wrong  for any reason." But wait , I myself would steal to feed my baby, only after trying everything else to get money to feed her, then I would scape up the money to make a phone call to family , friend to come and get her /him. Because she /he needed better care then I can give.  OK, " stealing for little smoke is wrong, stealing from a friend is wrong, and I am not sure I want you in my life for fear that someday you may steal from me. Plus I don't want to be out somewhere and get stopped by the cops and you have drugs in your car, or on you. ( Guilt by association). I will go with you to tell the sort of friend what you did, I will take you to get help . But I will no longer hang out with you. You can call me if you need someone to talk to. etc."
    So I ask you did I do the right thing? I would tell this to my friend, because if I truly am a friend . I would help them, and want the same in return. But hey it's your life do as you please , but just know this, I don't want your so called friends at my house, and I really have to think about you being in my life. I know a lot of people smoke a little happy and chances are they might be my friends, family . I do know this they don't do it around me . And that is okay, cause sometimes what I don't know won't hurt me. Right?
    Sometimes being Tanta Opa is hurt, but hey someone has to do it .

So till my next talking, Peace and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment