Friday, May 13, 2011

Chatting Over Coffee Friday

  Hello my friends, today is chatting over coffee Friday, So who is going to join me in a big old cup of Joe? the cup is old , not the coffee.
   It has been a good week for me . My brother was down for a couple of days , enjoyed a visit with him and his wife. They brought down a big ham and we had a great meal with that . Then watched a good movie. As I said nice visit.
   I want to say while I am thinking about it. I posted on Wednesday about cows. And I want to say I like cows, I think calves are cute, and sometimes they are cute when they grow up. I love steak, hamburger, ribs, milk, ice cream, etc.... So you see I don't hate cows and wish they were wiped off the face of the planet. I am just saying I don't want to raise anymore. I did have nice smooth skin after my mud bath. I just didn't enjoy it at the time.
   My summer dress still has not come in yet. That's what happens sometimes when you order it over the Internet. But now I must look up and try to find a new swimsuit. Put the old one on and where there was suppose to be solid cloth ,guess what , it was paper thin. My girls were showing through. Now the men in the pool may not have minded, but I am pretty sure that it might upset their wives. I know I was upset when I looked in the mirror. Thinking on getting one of the jogger style ones. Just a thought.
    Another good think that happened this week , is a dear friend of mine got in touch with me , now I just have to remember to answer her email. I have been to my email a few times, I even got her new email address down in my book. But when I start to write , I am called to the phone, to the girls room, run out of coffee, the dog wants attention, then when I get back I forget what I was doing and go look at crochet patterns. I get lost easily. Anyway I promise you Deann I will get back to you and I am so happy you got in touch.
    
     My advise for the week. Never ever take pepto-bismol with ice tea. It is a guarantee to make you puke.

    Question: Have I ever dated a different nationality?
Wow what a question.  Okay here I go.

In grammar school and high school, I dated a couple of squirrels
My first marriage was to the Rabbit from , Monty Phyton's  " In search of the holy grail."
After my divorce , I dated a fish, a skunk, and  E.T.'s brother,  Micheal , { form  the movie Halloween} used a handgun and a sharp stick on that one.
Then there was a Java man. Way to prehistoric for me.
But best of all I married Big Foot.
Does that answer your question G. ?

Till my next talking, Peace and Happiness

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, getting lost. Can't wait to hear from you. I have lots to tell too. Tell Big Foot. I said 'Hi" - Deann

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a while to get over my beef thing...moooo!! remember that?!? mmmm...how 'bout some pigs? now that's good eatin'!
    p.s. i'll keep that in mind about tea and pepto...

    ReplyDelete