Monday, September 16, 2013

My Bucket Lists

                                           MY BUCKET LISTS.


                                                  List Number One


  1. Mop Floors
  2. Clean Bathroom
  3. Clean Bedroom
Oh no that is not it the is my Cleaning Bucket List.



                                      Bucket List Number Two.



  1. Get gas in my Quad , go for all day ride.
  2. Hot air balloon ride.
  3. Paint my master piece.
  4. Travel to Alaska
  5. Get a pair of sneakers that don't hurt my feet. Something with a nice high arch.
  6. Learn to do the Sloppy Swish.
  7. Travel to CA. to see all my friends.
  8. Snorkel off a Hawaiian Beach, without sharks!
  9. Take a week with Hubby and go to Glacier Park,MT.
  10. Go back to Crazy Women Canyon.
  11. Travel the Rose Bud Highway.
  12. Do stand up act, just once, and not in the cow barn with the cows.



                                    Bucket List Number Three. (The real dream)

  1. Fly to Hawaii .
  2. Fly to Spain
  3. Fly to Ireland .
  4. Learn to fly a helicopter.
  5. Take a mule ride down to the bottom of Grand Canyon.
  6. Raft the Rio Grand.
  7. Bend over and tie my shoes.
  8. Hot Air Balloon ride.
  9. Fly to CA. and see my friends and family.
  10. Take one more trip to New Mexico.
  11. Put a book that I wrote on E-Book.
  12. Take 2 weeks with Hubby and travel around MT.
 Whats your Bucket List?   Oh and P.S. Learn to play pool. Anyone around here know how?

Till my next talking
Peace and Happiness .

No comments:

Post a Comment