Monday, August 19, 2013

Another Poem .

                                                    ONE MAN
                                    by; Jerrilyn 

One son was born to a family that needed him.
First he was raised by two,then one,then none.
Now he was one man.
One man who traveled all over Creator's land.
He saw the creature's that lived,
He smelt the flower's that bloomed.
Felt the breeze that blew upon him in Creator's land.
That one man became a lonely man, so he took a wife.
Wife said"I will stand behind you in whatever you do."
The man said," You will not stand behind me,but beside me."
That one man became a father.
Of whom he loved with his wife.
The father taught his children love,pride,honor,faith,
And the acceptance to walk the path that was set before Them as they lived in the Creator's land.
The father became a grandfather of many.
He loved his grand children.
The grandfather became a traveler with his wife.
They went many places together.
The man became a tried old man,
He said to his wife,"I need to rest take me home."
The wife said,"I will take you home and there I will
Stay beside you always."
Creator said one day to the old man," I have watched you grow, I have seen you walk in my land and leave it as you have found it, I smiled the day you took a good wife,and I have blessed you with healthy children and many grand children,But now I see that you are tried. 
I shall take you to my home, so that it may become your home,and you may rest till you see your family again."
That one man went with the Creator, and become a man in the world of Ancestors.
Patiently waiting  for his wife, and family.

Till my next talking,
Peace and Happiness.


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful read taking them along the righteous road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote this in honor of my beloved father. I miss him dearly. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete