Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FAT HAT TUESDAY

  Hey can ya see me?

OK so this may be more about the Lilacs then about the hat. This past Saturday  it was finally a beautiful sunny day. So out I went with my camera to take some pictures of flowers.
I didn't have to go far . Just up the street in our local cemetery is all these Lilac bushes, They also grow all over out little town of Victor.

 The camera can take a picture and you can see how beautiful these are , but what it can not do is let you know how wonderful they smell. Just this small group have filled the house with their smell . Now I must go out and find some to dig up and plant in my yard.

  Oh the hat I got in Fort Bragg Cal. a couple of years ago in one of those little shops. Everyone up here seems to wear camo like most people wear jeans. But since I am not that into the green and brown look or the desert look. I seen this pink one and I knew this was it. Marty told me he will not take me hunting in this hat.
   So I say " why its camo, and you tell me that deer can't see color's , only patterns, so whats the big deal,?"
Marty says, " Because I can see the color."
What can I say?  " Men  go figure."

Till my next talking, Peace and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment