Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tummy Control, HA!

 OK so I am a chubby person. Like most chubby people , I look for ways to look skinner, clothes that don't cling to me , wear black , stand up straight, oh and suck it in. While the other day I was watching TV when and ad came on about "TUMMY  CONTROL " panties, looked good, so I thought why not.
  Off the the store I go, I find them , I got the flesh colored ones. That way no one would know that I was wearing them, Well maybe the Doctor would know , if in case I had to go to the hospital. { you know clean undies and all that stuff, your mom told to to wear and wash every morning, case the trip to the E.R. every came up.}
    The very next day after buying said Tummy control panties, My Hubby wanted me to go to the truck show with him, I will wear my tummy controls. One leg, OK, the other leg OK, now for the pull up. I wiggled, I hopped, I laid down, I said a few words, { not for  young ears}, and finally they are on.  I walked to the MIRROR ugh.
    But wait something is wrong. Every where that the  pantie was , was smooth and sucked in, but hanging over the top was .... well  a huge " DOUBLE MUFFIN TOP" whine , cry and cuss. I started stuffing it back into the pantie. Well that was better, but now everything was sliding out the legs. So okay I could go with a muffin top or tree trunk legs. Going with the trees, cause I would have to take panties down again , so no way was I going to to that. I mean these are Tummy control right?
   So off I went with Hubby to the truck show, everything going good, I wore a skirt so the trees weren't outlined and I was feeling sexy, These tummy controls, so far were controlling , after about the 3 hour mark , something went wrong, I felt my first pang, I said come on tummy controls kick in now. 15 minutes later there it was again , that  gnawing feeling , I waited an another 15 minutes and there it was again, worse this time , and there was a growl to go with it, so loud that Hubby looked at me. I said, " get me something to eat , I am hungry , these panties aren't working."
     After we came home the "TUMMY CONTROLS" came off. Now I ask you what good are tummy controls if they don't control your tummy from the pangs and growls of hungry ?


Till my next talking, Peace and Happiness
  

No comments:

Post a Comment