Friday, March 18, 2011

Chatting Over Coffee Friday

 Well, today is Friday is I have decided that my Fridays was " Chatting over coffee Friday" . I will give unwanted advice, and answer your questions to me. If you want just email me a question you want me to answer, about me, life, anything and I will try my best to answer as truthfully as I can.
 On Friday's I usually stay in my Jammie's as long as I can. I mean if you want honesty , whats more honest then that . I can't hide in Jammie's. Coffee refuels my brain so I should be at the top of my game.

   So OK advise first; I know this to be a fact, for I have done this myself. Never ever, ever have a mirror any where near your bed, so that it is the first thing you look into in the Morin. I have one at the foot of my bed on the closet door. Now that my hubby is back to work he leaves the hall light on and now just enough light comes into the bedroom that it shines on the mirror. So this Morin I sit up and turn my head towards the foot of the bed where my little dog was sitting and all I saw us ME!!! Yikes,now that my friends was scary. I closed my eyes and laid back down for an hour or so till my mom got up and turned the hall light off. I love darkness, it is my friend.

    Now the question to me.
 If I could be anywhere in the world right now, where would I be?

   I have thought of this and I have to say I would be right where I am now. I love my house and Montana is a great place to live. I can look out my window and see the Bitterroot mountains, the other window  looks out onto the Sapphire mountains. So I am happy here. But I would have my daughter and son-in-law and my grand kids here with me. My friends would all live down the street form me. That's where I would be. Surrounded by love.


If you got a question for me email me or post it here. If I get no questions I will just make things up. Oh check out my blog about "25 things you didn't know about me."

Till my next talking, Peace and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment