Friday, March 18, 2011

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me.

  OK this ought to be easy , right?

1. I am a nudest at heart.

2. The first thing I do when I get home is take off my bra.

3. The fastest way to end our friendship is to lie to me.

4. I love to just sit and watch people.

5. I hate to drive , but love to travel.

6. I eat 1-2 dill pickles a day

7. I have a huge crush on Johnny Depp

8. I am a dog person, but I have met a cat I liked. {Chuckie}.

9. I have my hand print in cement in New Mexico. { well it really is a Bear Paw print I did}.

10. I love home made soup, better then store bought.

11. I am still a secret biker , but now I ride a quad for the wind in my face effect.

12. I still have a pair of shoes I had in 1979. Remember Fran when you came home from leave and I was clopping around in them , so you went and bought me tennis shoes. {HA!}.

13. I love Mexican food.

14. OK I admit it, I sweat.

15. I  worked in a topless bar.

16. I beat the tar out of someone for a friend.

17. My shoe size is 11

18. I still love whiskey

19. I think my daughter Pudge is the smartest women I know.

20. I am a shaking , babbling pool of goo , when I fly.

21. My dad and brothers are my hero's, oh and John Wayne.

22. I like to be alone, 89 % of the time.

23. Stephen King and Dean Knoozt are my favorite writers.

24. I didn't tell my BFF when she walked out of the bathroom with her skirt tucked in her undies. I laughed till I tripped and fell.

25. I am a believer in Ghosts, Big Foot, and UFOs, in that order.

Well , do you still like me?

Till my next Talking , Peace and Happiness

5 comments:

  1. I'm here kiddo, they got my name wrong. No matter I can never get in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta do this test. I love tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell girl, what's not to like? Guess what, gotta sit down now and write you a real letter. This "25 things.." list is real food for comment, and for a change I am not working today. Just hiding in my apartment and ignoring the phone and the noisy, needy neighbors. sometimes going out is just not worth putting your bra on!
    I love you!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. starting the letter now. will send parts if needed. Haven't sent that package yet. It's a friendship mug and a book about the later part of The Duke's life. Looks really good. Also, something else. Might have to send it seperately, it's coming along slow. Also, I found a mechanic who is good people, so maybe I will be getting my van fixed. Don't take any iodine. It's only good as an antidote and will destry your thyroid if you don't use it exactly right. will try to send you the info.
    Love ya,
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. let's see...#1 and 2...TMI, TMI!! and #19 I totally agree, although you did leave out prettiest! (lol)
    ps. do i have to do one now?!
    pps. my that's some big feet you have!
    hahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete