Thursday, January 27, 2011

First Blog Ever

   Wow, first blog ever. For months I have been wanting to start a blog, because I think I have a lot to say, but now that I am sitting here I am not sure what to say. So maybe this first one I will be just rambling on . Hang with me.
   I guess I should start this first one by telling you all that I guess I am like a lot of bloger's out there , that I hope someone will be interested enough in my ramblings that they keep coming back . Can I be so vain as to think that what I have to say might capture your interest? Yes, I think maybe.
   I want to write about myself and my everyday life, which includes me , my husband , my mom, my dogs and the rest of my family and friends. (maybe they just might keep coming back to see if I mention them). I will be writing about memories , poems, and what makes me mad, happy , sad. You know just stuff.
   I love to give advise , I don't like getting it though, so I will be doing some of that too. " Talking To Clouds" means to me that sometimes I don't think anyone is listening to me, so it's like I am just talking to the clouds.
  Tell my next Talking, Peace and Happiness to you.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Head in The Clouds, If your off kilter... take some advice... not mine but your own... if you don't feel like anyone is listening to you... pick up the phone and call someone, otherwise they just have to read a blog, and that is not really the real fun that you are in reality... is it? So identify your happiness by The 3 F's... Focus Fusion and Follow Through... My number is 1-555- Talking Peace To You! justme Your Vain Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanta, I like the idea of a blog. Years ago someone suggested I start one, but I guess I'm not brave enough. Sure would look forward to checking yours out and keeping in touch at least that way. I'm not much good on the phone, although I am always glad to hear from you. I remember the night we watched Jaws. Couldn't stop laughing. What a night. Boy did we get in trouble. I thought your parents were gonna kill us. Still like Fried Green Tomotoes best though, although my copy was stolen. Have netflicks now so I can probably watch it again on that.

    ReplyDelete