Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I AM

                                     I AM.




    I am a woman, yes I am not the best looking, not the best shape, or in the best shape. Sometimes I burn the dinner ,I don't always get the clothes folded and put away, I hardly ever make a bed again after changing the sheets. My closet is overstuffed with the clothes I just had to have and only wore once and haven't worn again in months,years. I have shoes form when I was in the 8th grade, that no matter how much I try I can not get my feet into again.
    The makeup I wear once a month on date night sits on the bathroom counters all year round, well maybe it does get put into the basket when I clean once a week, but then I haul it all out looking for my tweezers.
Which is also hidden under a mound of hair clips,ties,brush's ,comb's, earrings, and change.
     I laugh to loud, I cry at dog commercials, and the elderly in love.
I love Bigfoot movies and the Creature Form The Black Lagoon movies. I
buy DVD I don't watch , for at least months, sometimes I wait a year before watching, but I had to have, I said, " Might as well get it while it is on sale." Monday through Friday night at 11:30 pm I watch Perry Mason before I go to bed, then when I am in bed I read Stephen King books and listen to Coast to Coast till 3am.
     I sleep till late morning because I stayed up late. I must have coffee before I can be spoken too. I treat my dogs like babies. I talk to my self and I sing to my plants. Some times I forget to comb my hair all day. I strip off my jeans and tee shirt the moment I get home. I leave them where I dropped them, till laundry day. I listen to the radio up too loud.
My book shelves are over flowing with my books, that yes I will read again.I have way to much fabric , that some day will make a beautiful quilt , I have totes and totes full of yarn , just waiting to be made into baby beanies, baby blankets, booties ,I give away to the free kids coat closet.
      I am a mess, but I a know one thing with all my being .
                 I am truly loved.

So Till My Next Talking
Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment