Friday, October 7, 2011

Chatting Over Coffee Friday

                                                            The last Wish

I was out walking in the woods ,
I came upon a Wish Maker.
Oh a Wish Maker,
Put there just for me.
Don't just grab it up ,
And make a foolish wish.
Just think about this for a minute,
This is the last wish of the year.
Maybe money, no health ,
A new car, no a big T.V..
Wait a month long vacation ,
Hawaii ,no Paris,no Italy
Spain sounds nice, Jamaica even nicer.
Oh those shoes I saw,
Along with the dress and purse.
I should could use a new house.
Wait a in house gym,
No a pool with a spa.
An on call masseur.
A really good man,
He has to be cute,
Have a really good job.
HA, HA, HA,........
Okay maybe, maybe, maybe, Maybe,
I wish there was a bathroom right here.......
AHCHOO,
(Blows all the fluff off).
AH SHOOT.


So I hope you enjoyed the poem  on chatting over coffee Friday.

Till my next talk, Peace and Happiness

                                    
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment