Monday, January 21, 2013

Five Question Friday

                                            Five Question Friday



1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?

Books. All 3 of my Jimmy Buffett  books.(Island stuff there) It by Stephen King, because it takes me forever to read . That is one book that really scares me. Webster Dictionary. might as well learn some new words.
Movies. Jaws, Forrest Grump, Oh Brother,Orient Express,Creature from the black lagoon.
 People   Wow , I guess my husband, Cody Lundean (need someone to build the fire) My brother Jim (he is a good fisher) my nephew Bo, ( cause he can climb trees like a monkey) my dog porkchop just cause, Bobby Flay( need someone to cook for me).
Food. Everything to cook southwest food. Black tea,apples,sunflower seeds, chicken.

2. What is your thought on year round school?
  Love it. 

3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? (Can't be one of your kids' potty stories either!) Hee Hee! This cracks me up and stems from a HILARIOUS twitter conversation...
   Went camping with my hubby 25 years ago , we were hiking up some mountain trail, and I had to go....BAD.... so I stepped off the trail and found a nice spot behind a tree, I could not see my hubby so I thought no one on the trail could see me. WRONG , just as I got my pants down , some hikers came up behind me, lets just say they got mooned big time. They started laughing witch when I heard them it  scared me and I fell back down into the puddle. They laughed louder I turned redder. I pulled up my pants and turned to them and said, " Happy to have made your day." I took off back to hubby and took him what just happened , he started laughing and so did I. I never saw those people again, so I am okay .

4. What's the temperature where you are?
      Today the sun is shinning and it is a whopping 22 degrees.

5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person?
    Fall , I love the colors and maybe early spring, flowers. I hate hot weather, if it is over 70 degrees I am looking for shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment