Sunday, January 13, 2013

5 question friday

This is my first time linking up with Five Question Fridays hosted by My Little Life. It looks like it will be a fun way for you to get to know me and for me to get to know other bloggers.

Here we go!

1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances?

Flu shot. I never take chances.

2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price?

What's an i-pad?? ha!

3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names?

Girl: Belle Star, Erin Elvis. Was going to name my daughter Belle Star, which is the name of an 1800's pioneer saloon girl/hooker and everybody said "Not a good name." Erin Elvis- of course after The King!
Boy: Cody Lamarr. Western writer.

4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious...)

Green tart apples!! The tartier the better (hey, do I have a theme here?)

5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why?

My bedroom. It's my space and it's the only room in the house that is totally decorated for me and I'm surrounded by my favorite things. Besides that I can leave my books in a pile and no-one sees them.

Till my next talking,
peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment