Tuesday, January 15, 2013

25 Things I Love (other then family & friends)

                             25 Things I Love ( other then family and friends)

   Lets see how many of the things that I love that you know about me, Ready? Go!!

1. Puppies Bellies.
2. Puppy breath , = PUPPIES!!!!!!
3. The soft spot between a horse nostrils , you know just above the upper lip.
4. The smell of a sunshine warmed horse.
5.The smell of fresh mowed lawn.
6. Clean ,crisp mountain air.
7. The smell of walking among Pine trees.
8. Going on a picnic.
9. Quading.
10. Mexican food/ Chinese food.
11. Fresh picked tomatoes.
12. Surprising myself when my homemade soups taste really,really yummy.
13. Sitting on my porch in the sun.
14. My P.J.'s .
15. Books.
16. Painting landscapes.
17. Flying kites.
18. Watching Bigfoot movies.
19. The movie Jaws. LOL!!!!
20. My first cup of coffee in the morning.
21. Camping.
22. Fishing.
23. Singing.
24. Watching wildlife.
25. Swimming.

   So my friends now tell me your loves.


Till my next talking
peace and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment