Monday, August 19, 2013

A POEM BY ME.

                                  I Am Here.

      Do not long for me.
      Shed not one more tear .
      Place that single rose beside me,
      Turn and walk away.
      Leave all your sorrow beside this grave.
      Rejoice for me,
      For I have lived.
      My life was full of love,happiness,and friends.
      Fear not,
      For I am beside you,
      Only now I will be the wind, the rain,the sun.
      I will be that single Rose that blooms
      In the Winter, Spring, Fall.
      Do not long for me.
      Shed not one more tear.
      Rejoice for me, for now,
      I am truly free.

Till my next talking,
Peace and Happiness.


     

2 comments:

  1. Poignant words giving blessed and contented release....†

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I wrote it when my father passed.

    ReplyDelete